[Twisted-web] deferred as resource

Mike Mueller twisted-web@twistedmatrix.com
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 17:17:16 +0100

When I try to return a resource (instance of a subclass of Renderer) as a
deferred in nevow I get the following message:

....\twisted\python\components.py", line 77, in __call__
  raise CannotAdapt("%s cannot be adapted to %s." %
twisted.python.components.CannotAdapt: <Deferred at 0xc9a508> cannot be
adapted to <class 'nevow.iwoven.INewResource'>.

Is there a workaround for this problem? I need to make calls to a
perspective broker, so I get deferreds back.

I am using Python 2.3.3, twisted 1.1.1 and the nevow cvs from today.

Thanks

Mike