[Twisted-web] Installing on Fedora

Mary Gardiner mary-twisted at puzzling.org
Wed Dec 22 17:41:38 MST 2004

On Wed, Dec 22, 2004, Robert Ide wrote:
> This may be a rooky question but I'm having some trouble installing on
> Fedora. I ran python setup.py install but that didn't seem to work and when I
> look at admin/twisted.spec I'm not sure what to do with it. Should I be using
> rpm with this?

A few questions:

 1. What are you trying to install exactly (twisted, Nevow...)?
 2. Where did you download it from?
 3. What tells you that "python setup.py install" didn't work (error
    messages, failure of the program to show up in the right place)?

If it's twisted you're trying to install,
twisted-python at twistedmatrix.com might be of some help...

-Mary