[Twisted-web] Re: [Nevow-commits] r952 - adding documentation for inevow.ISession

Andrea Arcangeli andrea at cpushare.com
Wed Dec 15 15:45:34 MST 2004

On Wed, Dec 15, 2004 at 08:34:38PM +0000, Matt Goodall wrote:
>         class I(Guard|Cred)Session(ISession):
>             pass

The way I think at a session is the value of the cookie, same cookie
same session. I don't see any difference between guard/cred/whatever
session as far as the cookie remains the same and effectively the
session is the same. So I'm not convinced that it makes much sense to
split the session at the nevow layer if the session is still the same on
the wire (i.e. http cookie).