[Twisted-web] newbie: Stan syntax question

Mohamed Lrhazi mohamed at your-site.com
Tue Dec 14 13:30:51 MST 2004

Hello again,

I just spent sometime trying to figure this one out by myself... but could
not :(

How do you build a table dynamically, or any other stan structure for that
matter? Here is what I am trying to do:

def render_tasks(self, context, data):
		attrs = ['task_id', 'task', 'arguments']
		mytrs=T.tr
		for row in self.tasklist:
			for attr in attrs:
				mytrs += T.td[row.get(attr)]
		header_tr=T.tr[T.th["ID"],T.th["Task"],T.th["Arguments"]]
		mytable=T.table[header_tr,(mytrs)]
		return context.tag[mytable]

This gives: exceptions.TypeError: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'Tag' objects

I tried many other different ways to no avail....

I guess my question is how do you build the document dynamically, adding,
inserting into it?

Sorry for my newbie questions...
Mohamed~