[Twisted-web] maxlength input with formless

Andrea Arcangeli andrea at cpushare.com
Sat Dec 4 10:35:22 MST 2004

How can I define a maxlength for my input fields in a form? Do I need to
modify the formless module or is there a trick?

Wouldn't be much simpler if the attributes passed as last parameter to
annotate.Typed would be rendered without any parsing inside the input block?

Or can I use the css to set the maxlength based on the id? (I tried
that, but I couldn't find a way to do it with the css yet ;)

Otherwise another way that would be fine, is if I can write some code to
edit myself the result of webform.renderForms() before returning it from
the "def render_form()".

Thanks.