[Twisted-web] nevow HTML based template fragment problem

Tazzo tazzo at email.it
Fri Aug 13 03:42:00 MDT 2004

How can I insert a html rendered template inside another
html rendered template?
I mean, I have a rend.Page class with a docFactory that load
a template (ex: page.html) with a header tag to renderize.
The problem is that the header tag must be loaded from another
rend.Page class who have is docFactory template (ex: header.html)
to renderize, before send it.
How can I use the header rend.Page class from a render method in
another rend.Page class?

 Sponsor:
 Acquista ora Email.it Phone Card e comincia a risparmiare sulle tue
telefonate! Clicca e scopri l'offerta
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2684&d=20040813