[Twisted-web] Naming the split.

Jonathan Vanasco jvanasco at mastersofbranding.com
Tue Apr 20 13:55:44 MDT 2004

There's a german band called The Notwist, which made me think of the
"Notwisted".
And then I thought of bad unix naming conventions from acronyms, like
Tinta -> "This Is Not Twisted Anymore"

You can always use names that lead to funny/weird sentences for people
with the mind of a 12yr old.
	>Compare
	>'How are you getting on with that refactor of
news/web/docs/ssh/callback?'
	>with
	>'How are you getting on with that refactor of lowdown/<cool
name>/lore/conch/deferred?'

If you called it "Uranus" then the conversation would start off:
	'How are you getting on with that refactor of uranus?'

Just a thought.  A bad one, but a though.