[Twisted-web] Apache and Twisted

Mark Harrison mivok at mivok.net
Mon Apr 19 17:52:53 MDT 2004

> Is there a fix for vhostmonster dreid?
>
> That proxypass technique doesn't give my pastebin very good URLs.

Forgive me if I'm being a little clueless here (I've not used
vhostmonster and have just read about what it is), but what problems
are there when you use the ProxyPassReverse directive in apache to deal
with the redirects etc. and use relative (or relative to site root)
links in any pages you generate? I'm assuming here that vhostmonster
also rewrites links in pages before sending them to the client.

The reason I'm asking is that is what I am doing now, and haven't
noticed any problems (yet!). Is there anything else I should be looking
out for?

Mark

   -=<[ Mark Harrison ]-[ Email: mark at mivok.net ]-[ Jabber:
mivok at mivok.net ]>=-