[Twisted-web] Splitting twisted-web from core twisted.

David Reid dreid at dreid.org
Sun Apr 18 02:41:18 MDT 2004

In my previous email I meant they would (probably) be under the
TwistedWeb tree and would probably be released as such, any future of a
HOWTO section (perhaps these should be replaced by actual How-To do x y
and z type docs) or a twisted-docs meta package I'm clueless about.  But
I feel it'd be best for each Twisted Products documentation to be part
of said Twisted Product's tree if for no other reason than so the
developers of said Twisted Product can atleast attempt to keep the Docs
in sync with any api changes or cool new features.

I'm definitely for giving you full editorial control over any TwistedWeb
docs, I sure don't want to do it. :)

--David