[Twisted-web] Using Twisted.web - should I wait?

Richard Livsey richard at livsey.org
Sat Apr 17 11:49:20 MDT 2004

As mentioned in a previous thread, I'm looking at using twisted.web in a
project.

However, all the talk at the moment of a twsited.web rewrite and the
splitting up of twisted into seperate projects makes me think I should
hold off for a bit.

Basically the question is, should I bother starting the project now if
in a few days/weeks/months time the whole framework is going to change
and I end up having to refactor half of the project to fit in?

I'm using twisted a fair bit in another project I'm working on
(multi-group chat system, like live-person) but am hesitant on starting
a new one based around .web/nevow etc..

Any advice?

Thanks.

--