[Twisted-web] Splitting twisted-web from core twisted.

Mary Gardiner mary-twisted at puzzling.org
Sat Apr 17 05:49:19 MDT 2004

On Sat, Apr 17, 2004, Mary Gardiner wrote:
> I take it this is no longer the case or that twisted-web/whatever is
> going to have its own documentation and be removed from the HOWTO?

Hmph, I feel like I'm negiotiating in bad faith, so I'll explain why I'm
interested in the status of twisted-web docs.

At present, docs bugs tend to be assigned to me, and I have editorial
control over the HOWTOs, in so far as anyone does. I'd be interesting in
keeping twisted-web/whatever documentation as part of the Twisted HOWTO
project, so my personal inclination is to argue against a doc split. Let
me know what the pros are though.

It may be, as pointed out to me on IRC, that this is sufficiently early
days that I'm wondering about things that don't really have answers yet.
Maybe people will take their own docs and write them. Maybe not. I'll
keep an eye out for answers when they appear :)

-Mary