[Twisted-web] Splitting twisted-web from core twisted.

Mary Gardiner mary-twisted at puzzling.org
Fri Apr 16 19:50:45 MDT 2004

On Thu, Apr 15, 2004, David Reid wrote:
> 	I don't want to fork the code, I want to officially split twisted.web
> from core twisted and refactor it to support the above goals.  I need to
> know this is what people want to happen, and I need input to make sure
> it's done Reasonably Right (TM)

I take it this is a split along the lines of
http://twistedmatrix.com/pipermail/twisted-python/2004-March/007345.html
? ie twisted.web will still be a "Twisted product" but will have its own
release cycles and whatnot?

Can someone fill me in on whether this assumption is right? It has
implications for both the content of the HOWTOs and their release cycle.

-Mary