[Twisted-web] list archives?

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Apr 2 14:58:38 MST 2004

Lee Harr wrote:
> Hi;
>
> I noticed just now that the link to the list archives is not working:
> http://pyramid.twistedmatrix.com/pipermail/twisted-web/

Aggh. Apparently the mail upgrade forgot our "preferred URL" setting.
The machine's hostname is pyramid.twistedmatrix.com, but the web site is
only hosted on "twistedmatrix.com" and "www.twistedmatrix.com". Just
shwack off the "pyramid", and I'll go fix the URLs in all of our lists... :(

> Also, I sent through a subscription request but never heard anything
> back, so I hope someone sees this at all  :o)

I'll investigate this now.

---------+           http://radix.twistedmatrix.com/