[Twisted-web] Application variables?

Rilee, Robert twisted-web@twistedmatrix.com
Thu Apr 1 16:46:17 MST 2004

I'm new to using twisted.web. I come from a ColdFusion environment. I'm =
using rpy files that import and reload modules with resources that use =
the render method to send my content back to the client browser. I've =
successfully used Session to maintain session state for individual =
browsers. How does one share "application data" between requested =
scripts (or should I say resources)? That is, where do I declare and =
access variables to hold information that is to be shared by all =
requests? Do I use application or factory or the resource? Sorry if I'm =
using the wrong terminology to express these notions. Thank you for any =
assistance.

Robert Rilee