[Twisted-Python] conch bytes/str traceback when /etc/ssh/moduli is not present

Werner Thie werner at thieprojects.ch
Thu Mar 4 16:02:10 MST 2021

On 3/4/21 08:51, Glyph wrote:

> Even if we want a traceback, a TypeError on str/bytes seems like the wrong kind to have.  Please file a bug (and open a PR, if you can :-)).
>
> -g

Investigating I would say that with all the possibilities to configure
for the moduli file to be found it is my fault to not have configured it
properly for all the platforms I wanted to deploy to. On the other hand
the basic assumption that moduli lives on BSDs in the /usr/local/etc/ssh
directory seems now to become outdated, so the only change would be
changing the default search location for the moduli file which again
seems not to be warranted.

Mahalo, Werner