[Twisted-Python] Twisted 21.7.0 Pre-Release Announcement

Adi Roiban adiroiban at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 03:55:09 MDT 2021

Hi,

Thanks for all of you who have sent comments and fixes for RC2.

The third release candidate is available for download and testing

https://pypi.org/project/Twisted/21.7.0rc3/#files

https://github.com/twisted/twisted/releases/tag/twisted-21.7.0rc3

This contains 2 changes:

The wheel file is now published to PyPi.

The following revert was done:

* The ticket in which the regression was reported
https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/10235
* Reverted ticket https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/10155
* Reverted PR https://github.com/twisted/twisted/pull/1570

You can send your comments over email or over GitHub

https://github.com/twisted/twisted/pull/1614

I plan to do the final release by the end of Sunday UTC time.

Regards

Adi Roiban