[Twisted-Python] reviews

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Jul 22 01:26:59 MDT 2021

Update: I went through the queue and gardened it substantially. There were a bunch of tickets where folks had forgotten to remove the review keyword upon closure, some with malformatted commit messages so they weren't closed (this is very hard to enforce mechanically, but please, use the template in the PR boilerplate), and some with merge conflicts that needed addressing before review.

I also pushed the "update branch" button on a whole lot of PRs so hopefully some CI detritus that made tests fail for spurious reasons will be cleared out, and everything will be reasonably up to date.

We are now down to 17 matches, but this does give me a commanding lead on this month's leaderboard:

I look forward to being dethroned.

-g