[Twisted-Python] Twisted Release Planning

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Thu Jul 8 11:16:10 MDT 2021

On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 at 14:21, Adi Roiban <adi at roiban.ro> wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Jul 2021 at 01:55, Glyph <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
>

>> On July 5, 2021 at 3:55:38 PM, Adi Roiban (adi at roiban.ro) wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I don't have much time or much "need" but if needed I can help with a
>>> new Twisted release.
>>>
>> Hooray! I’m hype for 21.7!
>>
> I have created the release ticket and will create the release branch and
> RC soon.

I am planning to create the release branch soon.

I plan to do the release based on the updated documentation from
https://github.com/twisted/twisted/pull/1616

That is, create the release branch, push the packages to PyPI and only
after these steps as for a review for the PR
and send the release candidate announcement.

Let me know if the release pull request should have an approved review
before pushing the release candidate files to PyPi.

--
Adi Roiban