[Twisted-Python] Questions about Project Leadership committee

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at crodrigues.org
Sat Jan 23 19:10:04 MST 2021

On Sat, Jan 23, 2021 at 4:54 PM Glyph <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:

> At the time the committee was created, I don’t remember if this was
> public, so I don’t feel comfortable sharing identities publicly because it
> wasn’t part of the deal at the time. This is not the way I’d structure
> things now, but given that several members are unresponsive and don’t seem
> to want to be associated with the project any more, I can’t ask them if
> it’s OK with them. If you can find any old public documentation feel free
> to share though; the issue is that I’m not sure it *has* been public. If it
> has, it can by all means remain public.
>
> I can at least share that as I recall there are 6 members and I’m one of
> them. But you’d want to confirm this with the conservancy, so please join
> Adi’s private thread with them for further discussion.

Thanks for the clarification.
Have you recently contacted the 5 other committee members to confirm if
they want to remain on the committee or not,
and either received confirmation (or feedback timeout)?

In this e-mail:
https://twistedmatrix.com/pipermail/twisted-python/2020-December/065364.html
, I mentioned that I
tried to look for documentation about this committee at
https://twistedmatrix.com and could not find any.

So if you are not aware of any public documentation regarding this
committee, then I think it is reasonable
to assume that such documentation does not exist.
--
Craig