[Twisted-Python] Release blocker: Use latest pydoctor release ?

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at crodrigues.org
Sat Feb 20 10:47:05 MST 2021

Hi,

I am confused.  I thought that you and Thomas Graingert had completed all
the automation and had changed the Twisted release scripts to host the
documentation on readthedocs and that was all in place right now.

Is that not the case?

How much more work is necessary to completely host the next Twisted
release's docs on readthedocs?

--
Craig