[Twisted-Python] Twisted 21.2.0rc1 Release Candidate Announcement

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Feb 15 18:50:12 MST 2021

Thank you Craig for getting this out!  On Valentines day, no less :-) ❤️.

Very excited that the release train is back on the tracks! 🚂

It's been a very rough year.  Thank you to everyone who contributed to the 225 tickets that have been closed during this release, and thanks also to everyone else who is trying to accelerate the progress of the next release so the next one won't be such a massive effort to get out!

-g