[Twisted-Python] Re-run Azure tests

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Oct 24 12:50:00 MDT 2020

Also, since this is a common failure mode, the way to fix your login is to clear all cookies for:

microsoft.com <http://microsoft.com/>
live.com <http://live.com/>
microsoftonline.com <http://microsoftonline.com/>
s-microsoft.com <http://s-microsoft.com/>
skype.com <http://skype.com/>
visualstudio.com <http://visualstudio.com/>
bing.com <http://bing.com/>
azure.com <http://azure.com/>

(and any subdomains thereof, particularly login.live.com <http://login.live.com/> and account.microsoft.com <http://account.microsoft.com/>)

I have to do this about once a month these days, which is progress; I used to have to do it on every login.  After doing so (making sure no windows are open to a Microsoft property such as Azure Pipelines as I'm doing so) I can reliably get in.

To be clear this is not a joke about Microsoft's login process or the confusing mess of domains they use; this is literally what I have to do to get my login to work.

You probably *don't* need to clear them for Github since GH's own login is not broken in the same horrible way that MS's is.  At least, I haven't had to.

Happy logins, all,

-glyph