[Twisted-Python] Re-run Azure tests

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Sat Oct 24 06:21:03 MDT 2020

Hi,

On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 at 05:47, Wilfredo Sánchez Vega <wsanchez at wsanchez.net>
wrote:

>  Yeah, log in with GH has never worked for me. Always results in what
> claims to be a transient error.

They worked for me and I like them more than buildbot logs :)

Maybe we can try something to reduce the load for logs.
For example the run report into a file to contain only the failed + todo.
Use a separate step to show the content...have that step fail on errors.
When you click on a build, it should get you to the short summary.

Cheers

>   -wsv
>
> On Oct 13, 2020, at 9:40 PM, Glyph <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
>

> On Oct 13, 2020, at 4:26 PM, Adi Roiban <adi at roiban.ro> wrote:
>
> Thanks. So you need to be logged with github account and not your normal
> Azure/Devops account.
> I guess most of us are connected to Azure using the Azure AD account.
>
> I was not expecting to see "Login via Github" on the MS login page.
>
> After the Github login, the github re-run works. It automatically re-runs
> all the failed tests...not only a single job.
>

> After reading this I tried for like 20 minutes to try and figure out what
> microsoft is doing when I "log in"; it seems it's figured out my azure
> account *is* my github account, I could have sworn I had 2 but now I only
> have 1.
>
> Not sure how one gets into this situation though, and the fact that large
> parts of the MS / live.com auth stack are just broken (right now the
> logout button doesn't work at all, I have to delete all my cookies) makes
> this tricky to debug.  So I'm giving up now :).
>
> -g

Adi Roiban