[Twisted-Python] Re-run Azure tests

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Mon Oct 12 22:48:41 MDT 2020

There is a way to get to it on Azure if you're logged in and have some set of permissions and MS federated auth is having a good day, but since several folks have complained that the in-Github UI is also unreliable, maybe some folk would be interested to see where the button should be on the UI for the build:

Note that the user avatar icon in the top right indicates that I'm logged in via github which is an important point; plus, you might have to be a committer to see this.

-g