[Twisted-Python] Request for new Twisted release?

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at crodrigues.org
Mon Oct 12 13:53:48 MDT 2020

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 11:36 AM Wilfredo Sánchez Vega <
wsanchez at wsanchez.net> wrote:

>   Craig: this does have to work around non-black output from incremental:
> https://github.com/twisted/klein/blob/master/release.py#L86

I don't need this klein workaround at the moment.  I can confirm that my
patches to incremental produce output
that is black-compatible, when I run my patched version of incremental in
the Twisted tree.
 I am going to move forward with merging my changes to incremental and
pushing out a new
incremental release.

--
Craig