[Twisted-Python] Re-run Azure tests

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at crodrigues.org
Mon Oct 12 13:29:57 MDT 2020

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 11:12 AM Adi Roiban <adi at roiban.ro> wrote:

>> It looks like the re-run feature is broken.

No, the re-run feature in Azure is not broken.  I've managed to do it
several times successfully.
There might be some issue with your account access, but I don't know enough
about Azure
to know what your account problem might be.

In terms of moving all Azure jobs to GitHub Actions, that is certainly
something we can investigate in future,
but I don't think there is a rush to do that right away.

I have managed to successfully move all CircleCI jobs and Travis jobs to
GitHub Actions, and so far it is working
and holding up.
--
Craig