[Twisted-Python] Request for new Twisted release?

Wilfredo Sánchez Vega wsanchez at wsanchez.net
Mon Oct 12 12:36:10 MDT 2020

On Sep 28, 2020, at 11:35 AM, Kyle Altendorf <sda at fstab.net> wrote:

> I guess this one is top-posting...  Anyways, I would personally default away from CI-provider-specific solutions.  It seems like a command line tool ought to suffice?

  Certainly, it should first be possible to ship a release from the command line.  Then a CI solution is a mere convenience.

  I started doing this for Klein: https://github.com/twisted/klein/blob/master/release.py <https://github.com/twisted/klein/blob/master/release.py>

  (Not claiming this is the way to do it, just FYI.)

  Craig: this does have to work around non-black output from incremental: https://github.com/twisted/klein/blob/master/release.py#L86

	-wsv