[Twisted-Python] [RFC] Drop support for Python 3.5 sometime after May 2021?

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at crodrigues.org
Fri May 15 21:40:10 MDT 2020

Personally, I don't have any dependencies on Python 3.5.
I just suggested once year's notice to give people time to adjust,
but if no one really cares, dropping 3.5 support some time this year is
fine by me.

Maybe it would be OK to do one more release of Twisted and announce that as
the last release supporting Python 3.5, before
dropping support?
--
Craig