[Twisted-Python] Semi-OT: hyperlink/twisted.python.url style package for Go

Jeffrey Ollie jeff at ocjtech.us
Thu Jul 23 16:13:17 MDT 2020

I've become a big fan of hyperlink and twisted.python.url for manipulating
URLs. The problem is that my current project needs to be written in Go.
Google has failed me, everything that turns up just leads back to the
standard "net/url" package. Developing my own package is probably not going
to happen - I'm too new at Go (admittedly this might make a great learning
project) and the project time constraints aren't on my side.

Does anyone know of a Go package that has a similar API to
hyperlink/twisted.python.url?

--
Jeff Ollie
The majestik møøse is one of the mäni interesting furry animals in Sweden.