[Twisted-Python] mypy now mandatory for Twisted pull requests

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at crodrigues.org
Fri Jul 17 14:08:39 MDT 2020

Hi,

In the Twisted trunk branch, I have reduced the number of errors reported
by mypy to *zero!*
You verify this by running:

*tox -e mypy*

In addition, I have worked with Adi to enable CI for Twisted checkins so
that mypy is
run for each pull request.  Adi configured the GitHub repo to  *require*
mypy to pass in order for a Twisted pull request to be merged.

Thanks to Adi, Wilfredo, Tom, and Maarten for helping with various
mypy-related code reviews!
--
Craig