[Twisted-Python] Updating the project leadership committee

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Sat Dec 26 16:34:45 MST 2020

Thanks, Glyph

The top posting worthy question is:

Why else volunteers to be a member of the refreshed Twisted project
leadership committee ?

I volunteer to be a member of the committee.

I can also take care of  writing the required text to be forwarded to the
existing committee for an up or down vote.

I hope we don't need to bypass the current committee.

Regards

Adi Roiban