[Twisted-Python] Plan/Goal for GitHub Sponsors

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Wed Dec 23 14:40:05 MST 2020

Hi,

I started a separate discussion to confirm the goal for a future
fundraising.

Top priority - Pay someone to help with the review queue
Nice to have - Move server/services to Azure VM -  We have at least $100
monthly allowance for Azure.... not sure if we still have the huge $2000
allowance on rackspace.
Nice to have - Migrate Trac wiki to GitHub Wiki
Nice to have - Migrate Trac Ticket to GitHub Issues

That is all..but first we should solve the release queue.
Cheers
--
Adi Roiban