[Twisted-Python] Participating to GitHub Sponsors

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Tue Dec 15 17:56:21 MST 2020

Hi,

Does anyone have anything against applying so that Twisted can be on the
waitlist of the GitHub Sponsors ?

https://github.com/sponsors/twisted/waitlist

As far as I know, the money for the Twisted project is managed by the
Software Freedom Conservancy organization and they are already approved
hosts for GitHub Sponsors.

At this point, we only need to press the green button.
The bank account and other administrative issues are already sorted out.

If there are no complaints , I plan to press the green button in 1 week.

We will then have to see how to access those funds via Software Freedom
Conservancy... but that is part 2.

Cheers
--
Adi Roiban