[Twisted-Python] Injecting 400 errors via HTTP Proxy

Vlad Petric vlad at petric.cc
Thu Dec 3 19:11:07 MST 2020

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to randomly inject 400 errors via the HTTP Proxy.

I'm testing the robustness of an application that performs a lot of HTTP
GETs. I am using the basic http web proxy, and  I need to modify it to
randomly insert some errors.

Should I be using my own class derived from ProxyRequest, and override
process()? If that's the case, how would I be injecting 400s?

Thank you so much!
Vlad, a twisted n00b