[Twisted-Python] Twisted Release Manager In Search Of A Body Double (pls hlep)

Cristóbal Villarroel cristobal23 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 13:46:58 MDT 2019

Hi,

I am interested in helping out! You have done such a great job. Thank you
so much!! I am in the GitHub org already, but I don’t know if I have access
to the repo with the deployment details. If I recall correctly its a bunch
of Fabric on a combination of self-hosted buildbot and some other hosted CI
service? Let me know, how I can help. At the very least, I can contribute
documentation.

Best,
Cristobal