[Twisted-Python] Pip's Twisted 19.7.0 package is offered to upgrade my v19.2.1...

Ant ant at zimage.com
Wed Oct 9 13:56:20 MDT 2019

> On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 03:54:56PM -0400, Kyle Altendorf wrote:
> >
> > Sorry, it appears I found time for a ticket and a PR...  but not an email.
> > They have been submitted for review.
> >
> > Ticket: https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/9701
> > PR: https://github.com/twisted/twisted/pull/1183

What is the ETA on this issue that I reported since it had been seven weeks so far?
--
Why is this ant sick again, but with a nasty allergy (leaks, sneezes, and itches)? No cold, flu like from the end of August, and massive poops from this stupid old body. :(
  /\___/\             Ant(Dude) @ philpi at earthlink.net / ant at zimage.com
 / /\ /\ \           http://antfarm.ma.cx / http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
| |o   o| |                                           & http://aqfl.net
   \ _ /        Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
    ( )