[Twisted-Python] Twisted for http/2 (RESTful) webservices - client/server

Jayanth Acharya jayachar88 at gmail.com
Fri May 24 11:52:55 MDT 2019

Thanks Meejah. Appreciate your clearing up that Flask is not based on
twisted, not sure I got that impression earlier.
Checked Klein, and it seems quite promising (and seem quite similar to
Flask, from developer standpoint). From the documentation it was not quite
evident to me, as to how to use HTTP2 under Klein.
I did find a reference to HTTP2 in this pull-request, but again not clear
to me: https://github.com/twisted/klein/pull/113

Checked treq, but is it really advantageous over request ? Also found no
reference to HTTP2 in treq documents.

Alao thanks for the references to Crossbar.io and Autobahn. Will check them
out shortly.

cheers,
Jay