[Twisted-Python] Twisted Agent Python 2 ->3 Porting Pitfalls

Tom Most twm at freecog.net
Thu May 23 22:08:42 MDT 2019

This looks like a straightforward bug to me. I don't see any reason we can't change the implementation to either raise TypeError immediately or accept a string, since any code that passes a string doesn't work right now. Would you file a bug at https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/newticket?

---Tom

--
  Tom Most
  twm at freecog.net