[Twisted-Python] stop/start client connections with loseConnection in ReconnectingClientFactory

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sat Mar 23 22:30:20 MDT 2019

I'd further note that ClientService is generally the new, good way to do things and ReconnectingClientFactory is the old, bad way.  Our hope is to eventually deprecate ReconnectingClientFactory and most of the APIs that it uses, but this is a big project that we have not been able to make much progress on in the last, ahem, decade or so.

-g