[Twisted-Python] secrets management

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Sun Mar 3 00:18:51 MST 2019

Thanks to 1Password's open source program, we now have the ability to conveniently and securely share secrets amongst the Twisted core team:

https://github.com/1Password/1password-teams-open-source/pull/106#issuecomment-467884584 <https://github.com/1Password/1password-teams-open-source/pull/106#issuecomment-467884584>

If you're interested in using this (for example, if you do anything with Twisted infra) please drop me an email from your twistedmatrix.com <http://twistedmatrix.com/> email address and I'll add you to the team.  (If you do infra work but don't have a twistedmatrix.com <http://twistedmatrix.com/> email address, I'll set you up with one.)

-g