[Twisted-Python] Azure Pipelines

Jean-Paul Calderone exarkun at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Jun 21 07:39:21 MDT 2019

Hello,

I submitted ticket:9655 <https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/9655> /
PR#1155 <https://github.com/twisted/twisted/pull/1155> for review a bit
over a week ago.  It is suffering from a red mark on the CI report due to
Azure Pipelines complaining there was some "communication" problem "with
the server".  I imagine this is a spurious failure due to transient network
conditions on the CI system.  There doesn't appear to be a retry button to
find out, though.

I can't see any Azure Pipeline configuration in the repository, I don't see
much information on the ticket that (maybe?) introduced Azure Pipeline usage
<https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/9454>.  I can't sign in to Azure or
whatever the system driving this is called.

What is to become of this PR?

Thanks,
Jean-Paul