[Twisted-Python] Requesting review on a workshop proposal

Jaysinh Shukla jaysinhp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 09:36:56 MST 2019

Respected Member,

I hope you are doing well. Recently I was employed to write a wrapper
over GNU/Linux device driver using Twisted. Throughout that task, I
explored and learned most of the Twisted. I am thinking to propose a
workshop at Python user group of my town. I am seeking help to review my
proposal. You can find proposal links at the end of this mail. Please
write back if you are finding any scope of improvements in it. English
is not my native language. If you are finding any grammatical mistakes
then too please share them with me. Have a great day!

Proposal links:

  * PDF (at Google drive): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g5_LFsfPKSQgiQNai-vfoHSMkUbTEm3r/view?usp=sharing

  * Plain text: https://dpaste.de/Mdaw/raw