[Twisted-Python] The Python 2.7 Plan

Wilfredo Sánchez Vega wsanchez at wsanchez.net
Wed Dec 11 14:41:50 MST 2019

  I don't object to the final release being in April instead of January, though I'm not sure that the additional release really means we need to do that.  But FWIW I'm in favor of Option 3 / calling 19.4 the final release.  :-)

  My sense is that there was consensus on hawkowl's proposal except for, I think:

	1- Should we drop the idea of a 2.7 maintenance branch?
	2- It seems we need to fix the bug in twisted.names first.
	3- Choosing a final 2.7 release date.

	-wsv