[Twisted-Python] doPoll timeout problems

Wim Lewis wiml at hhhh.org
Thu Oct 18 23:51:13 MDT 2018

On Wed Oct 17 08:56:46 MDT 2018, Barry Scott wrote:
> Do you want a pull request for this fix or will you make this small
> change?

Twisted's contribution process is kind of rigid: every PR needs an
accompanying Trac ticket. If you file Trac tickets for these two issues
I'll make the PRs (or you can if you like — I think Github even has a
way to make small PRs entirely through the web interface now).

 https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/TwistedDevelopment#SubmittingaPatch

I'd like to hear other users of the poll reactor weigh in on the "ceil"
change, though. It seems straightforwardly correct to me, but it also
seems like the kind of small change that could have a subtle unexpected
downside.