[Twisted-Python] Etiquette of tagging people for reviews?

Wim Lewis wiml at hhhh.org
Tue Oct 23 23:21:20 MDT 2018

Every project seems to have its own norms around this. When I have some code in a
reviewable state, I will sometimes look for someone who has recently worked on
that piece of code or similar features and request a review from them, just to get
the ball rolling. Is this a reasonable thing to do with Twisted? Or should I just
let people check the review queue when they have time for reviewing?