[Twisted-Python] Circular references in TLSMemoryBIOProtocol

Adi Roiban adi at roiban.ro
Sat Mar 10 01:49:34 MST 2018

On 10 March 2018 at 04:57, Glyph <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
> On Mar 9, 2018, at 4:03 AM, Ilya Skriblovsky <ilyaskriblovsky at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> Just wanted to make sure, did I all what I should do for putting this ticket
> into review: https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/ticket/9374 ?
> Should I just wait for maintainers to review it?
>

> You've done all the right things. :)

I went for an initial review.

> The best thing you can do to accelerate your own change getting reviewed is
> to code review others' changes, so that when a reviewer arrives to
> stochastically select something to review it is more likely that they'll
> select your thing instead of one of the other things :-).

+1

I am thinking of adding this to the wiki page for the review process.

I think that we can try and see how it goes.

Doing a review is not easy, you end up with the responsibility for the
approved code, but with the size of the queue I think that we should
try.

> The second best thing you can do is to donate a lot of money using the form
> on the front page of the web site:
> https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/#DonatetoTwisted, which, at some point, will
> allow us to re-start the Twisted fellowship program
> http://labs.twistedmatrix.com/2015/06/twisted-fellowship-2015-call-for.html
> and have someone actually keep the review queue clear as their actual paid
> responsibility :).

> -g

+1 on this.
I think that it might work even if we get someone to work on this 1
hour per day.

Glyph, do you know what is the required money we need to raise to
start this program... and are the current money on bank now?

Thanks!
--
Adi Roiban