[Twisted-Python] Half a day on a broken Pip install.

Ryan McParlan mcparlan.ryan at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 11:31:36 MDT 2018

now its saying i need dockers but I need to work at a fortune 500 company
to purchase and install Dockers.

All I want to do i learn and run DJANGO and Run this tutorial.
https://channels.readthedocs.io/en/latest/tutorial/part_2.html

I spend 2 days on things that dont even work and its a waste of time.

I mean I get it and appreciate it but this is a big way not to have people
use your products.