[Twisted-Python] Half a day on a broken Pip install.

Jonah Crawford jonah.crawford at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 16:07:23 MDT 2018

Ryan. Usually bleeding edge python distributions are not supported on large
code bases for a number of months. This is because a good deal of testing
must occur before folks trust it in production. It's a good thing you only
gain by using a previous version - even python 2.7. I suggest following
Moshez' tutorial for dockerizing  twisted apps. It is the right way to
package and distribute your twisted and might make it easier for you in the
short term. https://github.com/moshez/sayhello

Hope it helps.