[Twisted-Python] "Cleared to Land"?

Wim Lewis wiml at omnigroup.com
Mon Jul 16 22:33:12 MDT 2018

On Sat, 7 Jul 2018 00:08:51 -0700, Glyph <glyph at twistedmatrix.com> wrote:
> Can you include a link to to the issue in question?

Sorry, it was trac 9413 / github 991, which Tom Most helpfully merged
after I wrote. (Thanks Tom!)

> Speaking of which, it seems like you've been a fairly stalwart and
> patient external contributor.  Would you like to join the project as
> a member and merge your own approved stuff to trunk?  Mostly, the
> attendant responsibilities are documented here:
>
> https://twistedmatrix.com/trac/wiki/ReviewProcess

I'd be honored. At the very least I could re-trigger CI builds when
they fail... :)

(I should say that I've been contributing more to Twisted lately
because I'm working on a project using it, and I'll probably have much
less time for Twisted development once that project is put to
bed. Until the next project, I suppose.)

Wim.