[Twisted-Python] buildbot.twistedmatrix.com is down?

Glyph glyph at twistedmatrix.com
Thu Jan 4 00:58:12 MST 2018

> On Jan 3, 2018, at 6:12 PM, Craig Rodrigues <rodrigc at crodrigues.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> It looks like buildbot.twistedmatrix.com <http://buildbot.twistedmatrix.com/> is down.
> Does anyone know how to bring it back?

I've rebooted it, applied security updates, rebooted, purged old kernels, rebooted again.  Should be running smoothly now, no idea what the issue was.

Anyone else with access to do this sort of thing should feel free, by the way, it was a bit of a fluke that I had a moment of free time to do so tonight :-).

-g